![]() |
| IMAGE CREDIT |
In this image, there is a path; something you follow to achieve a target. To make it, you have to work hard and pass through difficult moments. It is not easy, but the satisfaction you get when you achieve your goal it's unique.
I think this image describes a motto I usually use in my daily routines because effort, perseverance and determination are the keys to reach any purpose in life.

You achieve a target, you don't arrive to a target.
ResponEliminaExcellent job, Elna. I agree with you when you mention effort and perseverance, without them it's difficult to reach any objectives in life.
You must label the activity as Symbol.
ResponEliminaMy name instead of my blog address must appear under My teacher's blog. Change it, please.
Remember to add a hit counter.
ResponEliminaElna, and your wardrobe task? You should have inserted it before Christmas!!!
ResponElimina